Table of Contents
Morocco 4 days itinerary
4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes. Start your trip at the famous Moroccan city of Marrakech, visit the Atlas Mountains, explore the Sahara Desert, and get dropped off in Fes, the spiritual city of this north African country.
- Day 1 – Marrakech – Ksar Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate
- Day 2 – Ouarzazate – Skoura Oasis – Boutaghrar – Dades Valley
- Day 3 – Dades Valley – Gorges du Todra – Rissani – Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Day 4 – Erg Chebbi Dunes – Ziz Valley – Cèdre Gouraud Forest – Fes
« This is the perfect Marrakech to Fes 4 days desert tour is available all year round. Explore the Moroccan Sahara with a desert tour departing from Marrakech and finishing in Fes. Don’t miss out on this 4 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour via Merzouga. The Marrakech to Fes tour is designed to visit fantastic places such as Ksar Ait Benhaddou (UNESCO site), Ouarzazate, Erg Chebbi Dunes, Gorges du Todra, and Ziz Valley. »
Discover Morocco and enjoy the chance of making great photos while traveling with a 4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes. As you can remark, you go into very various sceneries. After passing the High Atlas mountains, you will begin entering a more dried atmosphere, but with pinches of lovely oases with countless palm trees. Some highlights of your excursion will unquestionably be the UNESCO site of Ksar Ait Benhaddou, 300 meters high canyons at Gorges du Todra, the dunes of Erg Chebbi, the Ziz Valley palm grove, and the wild Barbary monkeys near Azrou.
4 day tour from Marrakech to Fes
4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes
Morocco 4 days itinerary
Day 1 – Marrakech – Ksar Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate
Start your day early morning to go from Marrakech to Ouarzazate city. You will have the opportunity to cross the mighty Atlas Mountains and enjoy its amazing views. After a couple of strategic photos stops on the way, you will finally arrive at Ksar Ait Benhaddou, an ancient outpost for caravans carrying goods between Marrakech and destinations in sub-Saharan Africa. Ait Benhaddou is enlisted as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. This location is also set for many famous box office movies such as Gladiator for example. You will spend the night at a hotel in Ouarzazate with dinner and breakfast included. This was the end of your first day of your Marrakech to Fes desert tour.
This was the conclusion of your initial day of your Marrakech to Fes desert tour. You are presumably exhausted yet amazed by your unbelievable day passing the High Atlas mountains. A mix of sensations of high altitudes, bright sky, mud-built picturesque villages, tasty food, and welcoming smiles. Morocco tours allow all this and much more. Continue reading the three next days.
Day 2 – Ouarzazate – Skoura Oasis – Boutaghrar – Dades Valley
Morning departure to go from Ouarzazate to Dades Valley via Skoura Oasis and the Rose Valley. Today you explore many of the most beautiful places in south Morocco. Visit the charming Amridil Kasbah inside the Skoura palm grove just before heading inside the incredibly beautiful Rose Valley, all the way to the mountain village of Boutaghrar. Enter Dades Valley and enjoy such landscapes that might confuse you from being in Morocco or planet Mars. The red-color tones of the mountains are unbelievable. Sleep in a hotel right inside the Dades Canyon where you have dinner and breakfast included.
Day 3 – Dades Valley – Gorges du Todra – Rissani – Erg Chebbi Dunes (camel trekking)
After breakfast, you will cross the Dades Valley back to the main road, and enter the Tinghir Valley following the Todra river until you reach the breathtaking Todra Canyons. Explore the area and surrender to this massive natural rock construction. As you enter the Sahara Desert, the change of landscape is as obvious as phenomenal. You will arrive at Erg Chebbi dunes in time to go on a camel ride and get dropped off at an authentic desert camp where you will spend the night in a tent with dinner and breakfast included.
This is the end of your 4 days from Marrakech to Fes. This was probably one of your best days of the trip. Visiting the incredible Todra Gorges, entering the Sahara Desert, the camel trekking in Morocco experience, the desert camp. We know that you are happy today because of were in many of the most beautiful places in Morocco. Enjoy this moment.
Day 4 – Erg Chebbi Dunes – Ziz Valley – Cèdre Gouraud Forest – Fes
After your sunrise early morning wake up, you’ll enjoy your last moments in the dunes, and right after breakfast, you’ll start heading north, in direction of the Moroccan imperial city of Fes. The road to Fes takes you to pass through incredible landscapes such as the Ziz Valley with its endless palm groves. In the Middle Atlas, you will have an incredible encounter with wild Barbary monkeys at the Cèdre Gouraud Forest. You will arrive in Fes late afternoon and dropped off at your hotel.
And your excursion is over. This Marrakech to Fes tour proposes an excellent chance to visit fantastic points connecting these two important Moroccan cities. This is the perfect suggestion for those arriving at Marrakech airport and departing Morocco from the Fes airport.
Map of Marrakech to Fes
Detailed map of the 4 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes. You can click on the pins to show the destination name. If you’re interested in fewer days, we also have available a 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes. On the following map, you can see the sort of trajectory the program proposes. From Marrakech, you travel south unto Ouarzazate, where you turn East approaching the desert. After the road runs via the north, traversing the Middle Atlas Mountains till approaching your last stop in Fes. The whole trip will be approximately 1100km.
- Marrakech to Fes 4 days desert tour.
- Private 4X4 vehicle with A/C + fuel.
- English-French-Spanish speaking driver/guide.
- Pick up at your hotel in Marrakech & drop off at your hotel in Fes.
- Accommodation with dinner and breakfast.
- Camel trekking in the desert.
- Overnight in a desert camp.
What’s not Included
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Accommodation in Marrakech and Fes.
- Entrance fees to all the sites and monuments.
- Lunches, drinks, and extra snacks.
- Tips and gratuities.
Are you ready to explore Morocco?
Welcome to Morocco!
Other tours departing from Marrakech
- Explore the Three Valleys of the Atlas
- Starlit Serenity: A Night at Agafay Desert Camp
- Escape to the Coastal Gem: Travel to Essaouira
- Journey to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou: Where History Meets Cinema
- A Night of Enchantment: Dinner at Chez Ali
- Marrakech Nightlife: Clubbing Experience
- A Desert Feast Under the Stars: Dinner in the Agafay Desert
- Discover the Serene Beauty of Ourika Valley
- Moroccan Caves: Exploring the Depths and Their Inhabitants
- The Tradition of Moroccan Hospitality: Tea, Sweets, and Warmth
- Exploring Marrakech: The Heart of Morocco
- Moroccan Cinematic Adventures: Iconic Films Shot in Morocco
- 10-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 9-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 8-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 7-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 9-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 8-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 7-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 6-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 4 days from Marrakech to Fes
- 3 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 4 Days Marrakech desert tour with Ouarzazate + Todra
- 5 Days Marrakech to Sahara with Ouarzazate + Dades + Todra + Fint
- 6 Days Desert Tour Marrakech with Ouarzazate + Dades + Todra + Draa
- 7 Days Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Ouarzazate + Dades + Todra + Draa