→ 4 day Sahara Desert tour from Marrakech to Fes:
- Day 1 – Marrakech – Ksar Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate
- Day 2 – Ouarzazate – Skoura Oasis – Boutaghrar – Dades Valley
- Day 3 – Dades Valley – Gorges du Todra – Rissani – Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Day 4 – Erg Chebbi Dunes – Ziz Valley – Cèdre Gouraud Forest – Fes
Our perfect 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Fes is available all year round. Explore the Moroccan Sahara with a desert tour departing from Marrakech and finishing in Fes. Don’t miss out this 4 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour via Merzouga.
« This trip to Morocco is designed to visit fantastic places such as Ksar Ait Benhaddou (UNESCO site), Ouarzazate, Skoura Oasis, Erg Chebbi Dunes, Dades Valley, Gorges du Todra, and Ziz Valley. »
Day 1 – Marrakech – Ksar Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate
Start your day early morning to go from Marrakech to Ouarzazate city. You will have the opportunity to cross the mighty Atlas Mountains and enjoy its amazing views. After a couple of strategic photos stops on the way, you will finally arrive at Ksar Ait Benhaddou, an ancient outpost for caravans carrying goods between Marrakech and destinations in sub-Saharan Africa. Ait Benhaddou is enlisted as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. This location is also set for many famous box office movies such as Gladiator for example. You will spend the night at a hotel in Ouarzazate with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 2 – Ouarzazate – Skoura Oasis – Boutaghrar – Dades Valley
Morning departure to go from Ouarzazate to Dades Valley via Skoura Oasis and the Rose Valley. Today you explore many of the most beautiful places in south Morocco. Visit the charming Amridil Kasbah inside the Skoura palm grove just before heading inside the incredibly beautiful Rose Valley, all the way to the mountain village of Boutaghrar. Enter Dades Valley and enjoy such landscapes that might confuse you from being in Morocco or planet Mars. The red-color tones of the mountains are unbelievable. Sleep in a hotel right inside the Dades Canyon where you have dinner and breakfast included.
Day 3 – Dades Valley – Gorges du Todra – Rissani – Erg Chebbi Dunes (camel trekking)
After breakfast, you will cross the Dades Valley back to the main road, and enter the Tinghir Valley following the Todra river until you reach the breathtaking Todra Canyons. Explore the area and surrender to this massive natural rock construction. As you enter the Sahara Desert, the change of landscape is as obvious as fantastic. You will arrive at Erg Chebbi dunes in time to go on a camel ride and get dropped off at an authentic desert camp where you will spend the night in a tent with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 4 – Erg Chebbi Dunes – Ziz Valley – Cèdre Gouraud Forest – Fes
After your sunrise early morning wake up, you’ll enjoy your last moments in the dunes, and right after breakfast, you’ll start heading north, in direction of the Moroccan imperial city of Fes. The road to Fes takes you to pass through incredible landscapes such as the Ziz Valley with its endless palm groves. In the Middle Atlas, you will have an incredible encounter with wild Barbary monkeys at the Cèdre Gouraud Forest. You will arrive in Fes late afternoon and dropped off at your hotel.
- 4 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes
- Private 4X4 vehicle with A/C + fuel
- English-French-Spanish speaking driver/guide
- Pick up at your hotel in Marrakech & drop off at your hotel in Fes
- Accommodation with dinner and breakfast
- Camel trekking in the desert
- Overnight in a desert camp
What’s not Included
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Marrakech and Fes
- Entrance fees to all the sites and monuments
- Lunches, drinks, and extra snacks
- Tips and gratuities
→ Also check our 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes ←
Are you ready to explore Morocco?
Other tours departing from Marrakech
- 10-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 9-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 8-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 7-Day Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 9-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 8-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 7-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 6-Day Imperial Cities Tour from Marrakech
- 4-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 3-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 4-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech
- 5-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech
- 6-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech
- 7-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech